The Trophy Plus DES is a high quality open face helmet with features out of its price class. Carrying the latest Snell rating, this Kelvar/Fiberglass Composite helmet is primarily aimed at Rally drivers and navigators not required to wear an FIA 8860 helmet. It is also perfect for Autocross use where the confines of a closed-face helmet are not absolutely necessary.
The Trophy Plus DES has integrated communications equipment as well as Stilo’s proprietary Noise Attenuating Earmuffs which not only give you a more comfortable aural environment, but help make the helmet fit better. Please note: The Trophy Plus is designed to work with the ST-30 and WRC DES Intercom systems. It will not work with the entry-level Trophy Intercom.
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell to interface with Head and Neck Restraint Systems.
Material: Autoclave Molded Kevlar/Fiberglass Composite
The special flex pipe which is mounted to the helmet shell provides a stable, secure location for the microphone with precise adjustment.
NOISE ATTENUATING EARMUFFS
- These earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff’s unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- The standard Adjustable Peak Visor can be fitted in addition to a flip-up visor option. The peak visor can be lowered to give the driver an effective means of blocking the sun as it gets lower on the horizon.
- The optional visor is a high quality flip-up smoked visor with a safety lock for the open position. It can be removed if needed. visor is a high quality flip-up smoked visor with a safety lock for the open position. It can be removed if needed
Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large.
FIA HANS POSTS
Comes with an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints. Note, HANS users must purchase HANS Posts from Stilo to use with their HANS - standard HANS Posts will not fit the integrated anchor..
EPS CHEEK PADS
- Small Shell: 1400 Grams / 3.08 Lbs
- Large Shell: 1440 Grams / 3.17 Lbs
STANDARD INTERCOM EQUIPMENT:
- Noise Attenuating Earmuffs with integrated loudspeakers
- Magnetic-dynamic Noise Canceling microphone
- Intercom plug fully integrated (works with ST-30 and WRC Intercoms, does not work with Trophy intercom)
- Snell SA-2010
Accessories for Motorsport